Heat & Serve MealsFresh prepared meals for your busy week
From scratch… to your table.
We make it easy for you to enjoy a wholesome dinner at home, with our Heat-and-Serve meals. Each week we offer a different menu with delicious entrees, pot pies, lunch items, soups, ready-to-blend smoothies, and snacks. Our food is always made from scratch, in small batches, to bring you the best quality and best flavor possible. Our Heat-and-Serve meals are packaged and labeled with ingredients and re-heating instructions to make your weekly dinners a breeze.
No meal plans. No commitments. Just good food.
HOW IT WORKS
– See our website for our weekly specials menu. These items change every Monday, Begin creating your order through our online store, just like you would if you were ordering lunch.
– All items are sold individually, per portion. If you’re serving dinner for your family, for example, consider ordering a portion for each member, or our half-portion main items for smaller appetites. We make it easy for you to put dinner together, or stock up for the whole week.
– When adding items to your cart in our online store, select “Send Ready-To-Heat”. You can also order over the phone, or in our cafe. Place your order before 2 p.m. for same-day pickup.
– Everything is packaged and labeled with oven, stove top, and microwave instructions. Simply heat & serve! Most of our meals keep in the refrigerator for up to five days – and freeze well, too!
What Our Customers Say
“Your food is fabulous, and we are truly enjoying every bite. It’s made meal time a family time, even when time is short.”
– Tamie, Eagan
“Each week I send a few meals to my parents, and it has made life so much easier for all of us. I get a peace of mind knowing they are eating well, and my parents love it- they always look forward to their dinners. I am so happy to have found The Tomato Vine!”
– Carrie T.
“As a working mom of two teenagers, it’s fun to come home to find a warm, healthy, delicious dinner…we all look forward to dinners now.”
– Megan Tamte, Founder & CEO of Evereve
Deliveries are available via courier service. Fees are based on mileage and can be scheduled at your convenience. Please inquire for details or to get a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign up for anything?
No. There are no ‘meal plans,’ ordering schedules, or obligations to order. Our mission is to make it easy for our customers to enjoy a wholesome meal at home.
How far in advance do I need to order?
Depending on the size, we can usually have your order ready in about 30 minutes or less. Place your orders by 2pm for same-day pick up. Our online menus are updated every Friday at 2pm so you can order in advance for the following week.
Can I order for a friend?
Absolutely. Who wouldn’t love that? A delicious, convenient meal is also one of the best things you can give to a new mother, recovering patient, or friend / family member in need. Call us and we’ll arrange a delivery with a personalized note. Gift cards are also available!