1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Crack and whisk 9 eggs in a bowl with 2 T sour cream. Beat until smooth.
3. In a large skillet, melt about 2 Tablespoons of butter. Scramble eggs over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until they are mostly cooked but not quite set. Stir in your choice of toppings and plenty of cheese. Allow to cool completely.
4. Cut a rectangle of puff pastry like this:
Place the filling on the center of the pastry and fold in the flaps of pastry to wrap up the filling. Brush with egg wash.
5. Bake on a cookie sheet for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and slice to serve.